Community Development

Report a Concern

As a community, we are working hard to ensure safe and clean neighborhoods. While we are only open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., we know that you are in your neighborhood 24/7. There may be issues that you notice in the evenings or on the weekends, and we want to make sure that you have an easy way to share your concerns with us.

Use the following form to share your concerns with one of our code enforcement officers or with a district resource officer in our Police Department. When your request is received it will be forwarded to the appropriate department. 

You can also call Code Enforcement at (989) 791-9865. Depending on the specific request for enforcement, your call may be transferred to the Police Department.

For emergencies or reports of criminal activity, please contact the Police Department immediately.  This form is for non-emergency matters only.

Please provide five to seven days for requests to be processed, especially on the weekends.

Select the type of problem that you want to report:

*Note: Streetlight problems should be reported to Consumers Energy HERE.

Description of Problem:
If you have additional information to provide, please include it below. If the problem you are reporting typically occurs at specific times, days, etc.

Enter the address/location of the problem that you are reporting. Please be specific.

Can Township Staff access your property to view the violation?Te
[Staff must be able to view the violation without crossing onto the property where the violation is taking place.

Yes     No     N/A

If you selected yes above, please include your address below:

Optional Information:
Please provide this information if you would like us to follow up on the status of your service request.
Today's Date:
Full Name:
E-mail Address (required):  
Home Phone Number:
*If no contact information is provided, we may not be able to process your service request